DWOJ Daily Words of Jesus Devotional Post March
Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on whatsapp

Monday, 20th March, 2017.

Bible reading: Ephesians 6:10-18.

Memory Verse: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12 (KJV)

  1. Talk to Jesus about it: Always learn to commit every challenge first to God in prayers. Prayer is a love relationship between you and God, your Father. God is always in the business of delivering people from the shackles of sins. That’s the primary reason He sent His Son, Jesus to die for you (1 John 3:8).
  2. Confess it as a sin and ask God for forgiveness.
  3. Go for deliverance: Deliverance is a major pre-requisite. Good and bad habits have a spirit in charge. Deliverance expels the evil spirit involved in the act of masturbation. This is key!
  4. Fellowship always with God’s children: Iron sharpens iron. In the Kingdom where we belong unlike in Physics, “Like charges attract and unlike charges repel”.
  5. Eat the Word always: Read, study and meditate on the Word of God. “Where withal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed there to according to thy word. Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee” (Psalm 119:9, 10).
  6. Serve the Lord lovingly: There’s a special grace that is being generated on the altar of service. The first and greatest commandment in the Bible is love. Loving God! We get in trouble even when we love God, but not as God said we should love him. God require that we love him with all our heart, soul and strength. So, when we don’t love him fully, then Satan has a place. Anything we don’t fill with God, Satan fills with sin. If you are 90% in love with God, Satan will fill the other 10% for you. One of the ways to overcome masturbation is to fully fall in love with God, with all your heart, soul, body and strength; working hard for him in His vineyard.
  7. Deal with lust by the power in the Blood of Jesus: Lust is an ungodly sexual attraction. Until you eradicate lust, you cannot overcome masturbation. Lust is what fuels the engine of masturbation. By the power of the Holy Spirit, work on your mind. Wash your mind always with the Blood of Jesus when any thought or feeling of sexual thoughts come into your heart. Not too many Christians talk about the power of the Blood of Jesus these days, but that power is still much needed today. We need the power of the Blood all the time in our lives. You will have to apply by faith the protective power of Jesus on your mind and on your thought life from time to time. Put yourself under the authority of the Blood of Jesus. Therein lies a powerful tool to victory.

Quote: The spiritual controls the physical.

Prophetic Prayers: I curse the spirit of masturbation in your life, in Jesus name.

Prayer point:

1) Spirit of masturbation to come out of my life, in Jesus name.

2) Fire of the Holy Ghost, burn from the top of my head to the soul of my feet, in Jesus name.

You May Also Like To Read

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *